Recipe – Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Recipe – Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie - SO EASY AND SO GOOD! Tastes like a Wendy's Frosty!

I was having a morning meal CRISIS. 

Let me back up – I stall out in the greatest breakfast trenches. I will eat something very similar consistently for a considerable length of time until I unexpectedly can't stand it any longer and need something new. 

A little while prior to when my tastebuds were requesting a change, I conveyed content to a couple of my companions approaching them what they had for breakfast. My companion, Laine, messaged back a too short formula and I realized I had discovered a champ.

Chocolate for breakfast?? Indeed. 

The first occasion when I attempted this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie I thought perhaps somebody had coincidentally slipped me a Wendy's Frosty. 

IT WAS THAT GOOD. 

However, the distinction between a Wendy's Frosty and this smoothie is that everything in this formula is solid. Woohoo!

Recipe - Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
 
Ingredients
2 overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
  • 1 heaping spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter
  • 1-2 cups Unsweetened Plain Almond Milk
  • Flaxseed (optional)


Comments